DaaSle IT Security Resources
Business customers are facing incredible pressure from the increasing number of Advanced Persistent Threats (APT) on their IT Infrastructure. To help take some of the heat off IT Security Pro’s and their limited and overextended internal resources, we are able to offer relief if you have been compromised or are not sure. It will be good to know your systems are secure and ready to go back in production in the event of a security breach or a natural disaster. Please submit the form below for a No Charge Consultation. Based on the rising threats and complexity of the attackers, it is highly recommended to have your IT Security Posture and Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Playbook updated immediately.
Request Immediate IT Security and Disaster Recovery Review from a Subject Matter Expert
We can provide you with a High Level Risk Assessment and/or a High Level Disaster Recovery Plan
- Have you been compromised? Not Sure?
- Preparing for an Audit? Could use a second set of trusted eyes?
- Do you know where to start? Have the relevant expert technical resources?
- DaaSle the Trusted Advisor for confidential operational activities!
We provide you a fundamental review of your Security Operations and Recovery Game Plans and make recommendations that will mitigate risk and allow you to plan for a recovery objective.
We can point out how to reduce your attack surface and control end point access while moving to a device independent mobile world. Enabling you to focus on your business and comply with governance requirements and ease your IT Security challenges of today.
DaaSle’s Security Offerings
We can identify gaps and vulnerabilities within your IT information environment and have our team work closely with you to secure, remediate and harden operations using best practices.
Security practices are an integral part of our Desktop-As-A-Service integration assurance process.
Products and services include:
- Security architecture development and implementation
- Security governance consulting
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Audit preparation
- Network security integration
- Security Awareness Training
- Security Policy Development
- Incident Response Management, (CERT) Computer Emergency Response Team
- Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity Planning
- Virtual Security Officer
- Confirmation and/or Validation of control measures in place
- Security assessments and penetration testing
- Target Profiling Identification
- Target hardening using CPTED (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design)
- Social Engineering prevention training
- Secure BYOD deployments
Send an email to email@example.com for a No Charge Consultation with an IT Security Subject Matter Expert or call 760-805-0409 to speak with a Consultant Now, or use the form below.
Your inquiry and all work will be done under strict confidential disclosure. Thanks for your interest!