Microsoft Cloud – Office 365
Market uncertainty and a rapidly changing technology landscape is driving businesses like yours to rethink their IT and business strategies. With our deep expertise in core proficiencies here, such as cloud transitioning, we can help you design and execute solutions that meet your unique business goals. DaaSle can help you:
- Transition to a cloud environment or extend the value of existing IT investment
- Scale out quickly and affordably by running apps and workloads in the cloud
- Boost productivity with cloud-based collaboration tools including Skype for Business and Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Work with full versions of Office anytime, anywhere, and on virtually any device with Office 365
- Implement flexible, affordable data backup and disaster recovery solutions by taking advantage of cloud services like Microsoft Azure
- Safeguard business data by integrating enterprise identity management solutions like Active Directory with cloud services
- Provide secure, remote access to apps and data with Active Directory integration & device management with Microsoft Intune.
DaaSle, Inc. is a Microsoft Cloud Services Provider (CSP) – offering 24×7 Technical Support, MS Office & Email Migration Services, Active Directory Integration and Synchronization, SharePoint Licensing & Development, Azure and Microsoft CRM Online Services. You may choose to delegate DaaSle – Select DaaSle, Inc. – as the administrator for your Microsoft Cloud Services and we can provide you billing for licenses, technical support and systems integration. Buy Office 365 Online Here at DaaSle Shop OnLine
To Get your FREE TRIAL or to setup your Consultation by DaaSle | Microsoft to plan your path to a simpler licensing approach, please complete and submit this short form.
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based service that is designed to help meet your organization’s needs for robust security, reliability, and user productivity. Microsoft Office 365 delivers the power of cloud productivity to businesses of all sizes, helping save time, money, and free up valued resources. Office 365 combines the familiar Microsoft Office desktop suite with cloud-based versions of Microsoft’s next-generation communications and collaboration services—including Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Office Online, and Microsoft Lync Online—to help users be productive from virtually anywhere through the Internet.
DaaSle, Inc. is Microsoft Azure Authorized Sales Specialist.